Girl Talk in a Box
Take control of your favorite song
Things you can do:
Try playing every other beat of a song by starting a song playing and then pressing the right arrow once.
Try playing a song backwards by pressing the left arrow twice and clicking on a beat.
Make a swing version of the song by switching to tatums (hit 'b') and setting the beat
period to 150% (use the '>' key) and play every other tatum.
Create a 'breakdown' and a drop by stopping the song on a beat and reducing the period to zero (via the < key).
start things back up by pressing '?' and up arrow simultaneously.
You can move blocks around by dragging them.
You can copy blocks with ctrl-c.
- mouse click - start playing from the clicked beat
- space - start and stop playing the song
- arrows - control song cursor velocity
- w/a/s/d - move the song cursor
- < > ? - controls the beat period
- b - toggle between beats and tatums
- shift+key - bookmark a beat
- [/] - set loop points